Please mark your calendars: the next prison library commitee meeting will be on Wednesday, June 24 at 5:30 p.m. at Henderson Hall at SLIS.
I’ll post a reminder as we get closer to the date. For those of you who can’t make it, please let us know if you are interested in volunteering for:
- Book club (year long project)
- Storybook Project (year long project)
- Library space revitalization (summer project)
- Men’s Healing Centre (Pe Sakastew) book drive
- Treasurer (keeping track of donations / receipts / funds)