Please mark your calendars: the next prison library commitee meeting will be on Wednesday, June 24 at 5:30 p.m. at Henderson Hall at SLIS.
I’ll post a reminder as we get closer to the date. For those of you who can’t make it, please let us know if you are interested in volunteering for:
- Book club (year long project)
- Storybook Project (year long project)
- Library space revitalization (summer project)
- Men’s Healing Centre (Pe Sakastew) book drive
- Treasurer (keeping track of donations / receipts / funds)
Hello everyone –
Can people please respond with the dates that work for them:
Wednesday, June 10 or 17 or 24 (after work at 5:30?)
Saturday June 13 (during the day?)
Monday June15 or 22 (after work at 5:30?)
Tuesday June 16 or 23 (at 7 pm?)
Location: I think we wanted this meeting on the south side of the river. Any chance we can get into Henderson Hall or some other University meeting room?
We have a fair bit to cover – lots of new projects about to begin and some updates on current projects too.
Hope to see lots of you soon!