Based on the responses on the blog and via email – the best meeting date is Tuesday, February 17. We’ll hold the meeting at the Legal Resource Centre (#201, 10350- 124 Street) at 5 pm. There will probably be wine. There is street and residential parking around the building.
There is a LOT going on within the committee these days so it will be really important to catch everyone up with the latest and greatest.
Agenda items will include updates about:
- Practicum student
- Upcoming Education Institute / Alberta Library Conference sessions
- Storybook project (9 women signed up)
- Bookclub (16 women signed up!)
- Screening of “100 Stories about my Grandmother”
- Partnership with U of A libraries – new bookdrive?
- Legal materials section / library spruce up (new signage / posters / brochure rack)
Hope to see many of you there – minutes will be taken and posted here on the blog after the meeting for all those who are unable to make the meeting.